This marks our final week of class and, also, our final discussion.
For this week’s discussion, please respond to the following questions:
1. How do you plan to use your writing skills in future courses andor your career?
2. What did you learn, in particular, about rhetorical techniques in this class?
3. What did you learn, in particular, about evaluating and choosing sources for your research?
4. How did your writing skills, as a whole, improve during this course?
5. What were your two favorite reading assignments from this course and what did you learn from them in terms of developing stronger writing and critical thinking skills? (Some reading assignments we had were “Me Talk Pretty One Day” by Sedaris, David. B, “The Meaning of Timothy McVeigh” by Gore Vidal, “A&P” by John Updike, and “Politics and the English Language” by George Orwell just to name a few.)
Post is due by 12/1 at 11:59 pm (250 words in total)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more