CPSS 332, Week 3 Reducing IR Worksheet
Reducing Institutional Racism
Conduct research and respond to each of the following questions.
Each response should be 150-250 words in length. Thoroughly explain your response and support what you say (research, cite the source(s) and include an APA formatted reference list). Enter your responses on this worksheet. Save to your device and upload to Blackboard to submit your assignment.
1. What is the definition of
2. What is the definition of
3. Explain how institutional racism and modern-day prejudice can impact how human services agencies provide services.
4. Create a list of common organizational documents that should be reviewed for indications that the agency may be practicing institutional racism (intentionally or not). Explain each choice.
5. Create a list of questions that agencies can use to evaluate themselves to determine if services are provided equitably. Explain the purpose of each question.
6. What training should the agency offer to staff to create a more equitable work environment for employees as well as for clients. Describe at least 2 topics that would be offered to new employees as part of their orientation. List at least 3 topics for “on-going” staff development.
7. What are some additional steps (not already addressed above) that the agency should implement to mitigate the risk of institutional racism and modern-day prejudice?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more